Since ESPN, FOX AND FRIENDS, and the rest of the world continues to report report and report on this whole Brett Favre saga even after its over, I will just give you the quick rundown on what happend.
1. Late March Packers ask Brett to come back, he says nah.
2. Brett Favre feels itch in his pants, and itches to come back, after Packers draft 8 more QBs.
3. Packers say ummm I mean really you’re coming back now after we asked you?
4. Now July, Brett still itching, but finds out Aaaron Rodgers is the starter.
5. Still ITCHING
6. Says no to Jets, Bucs, wants to play for a contendah with hot cheddah
7. Finally reinstated, Pack says you can compete to be a back up, offer him 30243242 million not to play.
8. Rachel Nichols-hot-talks to Brett
9. 10 hour meeting turns into Brett changing his mind and accepting trade to Jets.
10. Brett asks for Tylenol and instead receives Advil. Peter King calls them monsters.
NOW THE FUTURE!!!!
Jets beat Dolphins in week 1, 24-3 and Favre throws 2 td’s and Jets fan talk Super Bowl. In week 2, Jets lose to Patriots 49-7 with Favre throwing 7 INTs and Jets fans asking for Kellen Clemmens cuz Favre is washed up. Oh I LOVE IT!!!