1. The Dark Knight – $75.6 Million
Since this movie is going to be around for awhile, how about a Helen Keller joke?
How do you play a prank on Helen Keller?
– Leave a plunger in the toilet
2. Step Brothers – $30.0 Million
I haven’t seen Will Ferrell do anything funny over the last two years other than the Landlord skit on FunnyorDie.com. That’s my way of saying Semi-Pro was the most comically void movie I’ve seen since Jesus Camp.
3. Mamma Mia! – $17.9 Million
Mamma Mia! I don’t give a shit! Mamma!
4. X-Files: I Want to Believe – $10.2 Million
After the colossal disappointment of this 1990’s TV Show, movies already in production for Salute Your Shorts and My So Called Life have been abruptly halted.
5. Journey to the Center of the Earth 3D – $9.4 Million
The most popular 3D movie since that weird 3D thing they had at Universal Studios.